What is Partner Serwis?
Partner Service is a company providing professional and comprehensive maintenance services for the industry. It offers a wide range of the highest quality services for the industry, enabling its Clients to focus on their core business activities and development planning.
Partner Serwis has been operating since 2002 and currently consists of seven branches: Legnica, Gdańsk, Wrocław, Dąbrowa Górnicza, Kwidzyń, Elbląg and Olsztyn - all providing industrial services and employing a total of approx. 500 people.
The main activity of Partner Serwis involves providing production support for industrial companies. Services are performed in our shops and on-site. Our offer is designed and developed to assist Clients in maintenance of machinery and production equipment.
Partner Serwis offers:
- maintenance of AC/DC rotating machinery as well as entire drive system,
- comprehensive maintenance of process and production lines,
- expertise in the field of repairs of low, medium and high voltage electric motors,
- maintenance of industrial equipment, such as transformers, pincers, electromagnets, fans, pumps, gears, lifting equipment,
- services in the field of electrical power engineering, automation and security,
- Poland's only manufacturer of eddy current starters for electric motors authorized for use in the mining industry,
- distributtion of Siemens, WEG and AC Motoren electric motors,
- Solution Partner of Siemens in the field of start-up systems, regulated drives and automation,
- wide range of services (diagnostics, measurements, design, installation, assembly, comprehensive maintenance, inspection, conservation, repairs, start-ups, modernization, automation, audits and training, as well as sales of electric motors and spare parts)
Clients of Partner Serwis include some of the largest industry representatives in Poland:
- steel mills (ArcelorMittal)
- copper mines and smelters (KGHM)
- coal mines (JSW KW)
- lignite mines (KWB Konin, KWB Bełchatów)
- representatives of the engineering industry (Alstom, FLSMaagGear)
- manufacture of automobile tires (Michelin, Bridgestone)
- paper mills (International Paper, Arctic Paper)
- food industry companies (Coca-Cola HBC, Pepsico)
- manufacturers of technical gases (Air Products, Linde Gas)
- companies in the construction industry (Paroc, Lafarge, Kronospan, URSA, Saint-Gobein, Kronopol)
- companies in the cement industry (Lafarge, Cemex, Górażdże)
- manufacturers of machinery (ABB, Siemens, Atlas Copco, Leroy Somer)